FOSDEM 2019 Stand
Daniel Gruno
2018-11-25 18:05:34 UTC
Hi folks,
We've been granted a stand at FOSDEM 2019 (2+3 February 2019 in Brussels
at ULB), and as such we have now started setting up a page to track
people, projects, swag etc.

We don't quite know where the stand is yet, but we are expecting it to
be 2nd floor of the K building as usual. It will be a single table
stand, which we will be splitting between the foundation as a whole, and
one other slot for projects to rotate.

Projects that are attending FOSDEM19 should put their project and
representatives on the FOSDEM wiki page at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/FOSDEM+2019 which
will also be updated as we get more information.

We *expect* to be able to allot 2-3 hours per project, subject to how
many projects sign up for a session (we have roughly 16 hours available
in total).

If you are interested in just general booth management for the ASF, you
are of course very welcome to do that, just put your name on the signup
sheet :)

With regards,
Daniel.

Bertrand Delacretaz
2018-11-26 10:06:07 UTC
...We've been granted a stand at FOSDEM 2019 (2+3 February 2019 in Brussels
at ULB)...
I won't be able to attend this year but was there last year (for the
first time, believe it or not) and found it a great place to meet
people from all over the Open Source space and expand one's horizon
accordingly.

Thanks Daniel and team for organizing our presence there, and I
definitely recommend attending for those of us who can. Be prepared
for some crowds though ;-)

-Bertrand

Maximilian Michels
2018-11-29 10:57:10 UTC
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for organizing! I'm thinking about taking a slot for Apache Beam.
I'll check back with the project.

Cheers,
Max
Griselda Cuevas
2018-11-29 22:16:45 UTC
Hi Daniel,

I'm attending the event and happy to help coordinate content/swag and other
needs we have. Could you loop me in when you have a plan or if you need
help drafting one?

Daniel Gruno
2018-12-04 11:37:38 UTC
Post by Maximilian Michels
Hi Daniel,
I'm attending the event and happy to help coordinate content/swag and other
needs we have. Could you loop me in when you have a plan or if you need
help drafting one?
Sure thing! I expect we'll have more info in the coming weeks, so stay
tuned :)

Maximilian Michels
2018-12-04 11:51:54 UTC
Daniel, could you give me access to the Wiki page so I can fill in the
information for the Beam stand?

@mxm is my account name.

Thanks,
Max
Daniel Gruno
Griselda Cuevas
Michael Peoni

m***@gmail.com
2018-12-04 21:54:55 UTC
Mepuede ser fabor en español

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
Miguel Guardado
2018-12-05 15:58:33 UTC
Hola buenos dias
Griselda Cuevas
2018-12-05 17:07:47 UTC
Hola Miguel, yo hablo español. Qué pregunta tienes?

Gris Cuevas Zambrano

Open Source Strategist

+1 (650) 772-2947

345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105